The purpose of this code of ethics is to insure a high level of honesty and fair business practices among Association members. This code will be used as a basis for evaluating new members and for revoking/suspending existing membership.
- Shall be responsible to their customers, community, and country.
- Shall not make false or misleading statements concerning another member or his product or services.
- Shall deal fairly and honestly with their customers, each other, employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Shall use high standards in workmanship for the construction of their products.
- Shall not obtain business or sell any products by means of fraudulent statements.
- Shall comply with the rules and regulations prescribed by law and government agencies and with contractual obligation.
- Shall not perform or cause to be performed, any act which would tend to reflect adversely on any part of the building industry.
- Shall endeavor to protect the public and members of this Association against unethical practices in the building industry and to eliminate any such practices which could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the building industry.
- Shall supply all pertinent facts if charged with Code of Ethics violation or if asked to present evidence in any disciplinary proceeding or investigation pertaining to the Code of Ethics.